- 2 potatoes (each 200g)
- 75g gorgonzola
- 75g skimmed curd
- 75g sour cream
- 1 tablespoon basil (fresh)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 15g pine nut kernels
- Wash the potatoes, and sting it with a skewer a few times, cook it for 15 minutes in salty water. Pour off the water.
- Rub some oil on the surface of the potatoes, cover it with tin foil, and bake it a preheated oven on 200 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Press the gorgonzola with a fork, add the curd, the sour cream, the basil, mix it. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown the pine nut kernel in a frying pan.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, unpack them, let them cool for a while, cut them in the middle, press it a little, and fill it them with the gorgonzola cream.
- Sprinkle the pine nut kernel on top.
Baking temperature: 200°C
Baking mode: top and bottom
Enough for 2 servings.
We recommend this recipe for our breaded, sliced products.